This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you need to have social/networking skills to be successful in trading?
03-12-2014, 06:32 PM
Do you need to have social/networking skills to be successful in trading?
I like business...I really do because I have become greedy for money and it seems like easier work compared to other jobs.

I like finance because it seems like you are doing no work at all...it seems like you are smarter then the rest and are making money the smart way.

The reason I am discouraged from business is because I do not have good networking skills. I am also very short at 5'5. It is said and even statisticly proven that tall guys are better in business. Good looking guys as well as girls seem to also do well in business as they are generally likable people. It makes sense to me.

But when trading on the markets...does all this really matter? You are making strict deals on the market and it doesn't matter who is on the other side right?

Though I am still learning about trading and finance, I do still notice that even people in the stock business host networking parties. Is this in order to get investors to give you money ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Do you need to have social/networking skills to be successful in trading? - BadBoyNiceGuy - 03-12-2014 06:32 PM
[] - ForexBandit - 03-12-2014, 06:42 PM
[] - David - 03-12-2014, 06:57 PM