This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Depression. Please help??
03-12-2014, 08:46 PM

Firstly I wanted to say that you are probably over analysing the situation with the Twitter post. Unless you hang out with horrible people, they probably aren't trying to make you feel like crap. But I get it, you do anyway. Happens to me too. Even friends that love you can post things without thinking about how it can affect you.

Heres my solution. This is how I deal with everything when I feel awful. The fact that you can't do anything is not helping. If you feel terrible, the first thing to do is clear your mind. Stop thinking, analysing and brooding and go somewhere with a close friend. Go hiking or bowling or something that will take your mind off it. I think a lot of depression comes from laziness. As soon as you do something physically active you will feel better. Next, you need to treat your ex, in a sense, like an addiction. You can't just throw away and addiction, you need to replace it. Find a new hobby, a new passion, a new thing to enjoy and occupy yourself with. Soon you will notice that can be happy without him, and later you will not even need him anymore. Really hope this helps you

Stop focusing on the negatives.
Its always darkest before the dawn.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Depression. Please help?? - Shelby - 03-12-2014, 08:32 PM
[] - betty - 03-12-2014, 08:39 PM
[] - Mark - 03-12-2014 08:46 PM
[] - Susan Yarrawonga - 03-12-2014, 08:53 PM