This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are people becoming more selfish and distant in life because of techonolgy?
03-14-2014, 08:23 PM
Are people becoming more selfish and distant in life because of techonolgy?
The girl im dating (and i say that losely) were arguing the other day about (her side) how facebook seperates people and makes them less distance and less dependant of face to face conversation and is breaking up their communication skill. I myself had always had a problem with caller ID and my argument was ever since people can see actually who is calling they have been becoming more and more distance and controlling. Cause before (incase people don't remember) you had to have phone manners and answer the phone with "hello this the ....... residence" and you couldn't screen your calls.

It seems no people pick and choose who they talk to and when. Im not saying this wrong or right. Im not talking about anybody my girl will let her own mother go to voicemail or her brother. Texting a person has become more convient for "what do you want".

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Are people becoming more selfish and distant in life because of techonolgy? - MrPhotographer - 03-14-2014 08:23 PM
[] - Betty - 03-14-2014, 08:25 PM