This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to become friends with a girl if she blocked you on facebook and your shy and freeze around girls ?
03-15-2014, 06:06 AM
How to become friends with a girl if she blocked you on facebook and your shy and freeze around girls ?
Hi i'm 16 years of age theres a girl who i liked but i got over her she found out and after i sent a few messages to her on facebook which i understand it's not the best way to get to know someone anyway she blocked me i text one of her friends to ask them if they could tell the girl that i was going to go up as another one of her friends told me to say sorry to her and everything would be ok i did say sorry with the help of her friend as i'm quite shy and freeze if i talk to any girls after i said sorry i did not talk to the girl once after but i keep saying i am going to go up but i end up not going up one of her friends said i keep saying it and i should just do it theres nothing to be afaird of but what do it say when i do go up to begin a coversation with her any help guys it will really help thanks in advance

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to become friends with a girl if she blocked you on facebook and your shy and freeze around girls ? - dylan - 03-15-2014 06:06 AM
[] - me - 03-15-2014, 06:07 AM
[] - ProblemSolver - 03-15-2014, 06:15 AM
[] - James - 03-15-2014, 06:25 AM