This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook makes me angry/sad?
03-15-2014, 08:17 AM

hahah, yeah. facebook sucks and i don't use it too often anymore. my statuses often get like, 5 likes average. i'm on twitter a lot more and although i never really get fav's or anything, i don't have to see a bunch of locals and their lame lives all over my newsfeed. instead, i follow accounts i find interesting and it's actually entertaining/worth my time.

whenever i do go on facebook, i usually just use it as a chatroom sort of thing (if that. i barely talk to people these days period). anyways, i find that the less you post (deleting old posts and posting very seldom and keeping your life out of facebook as much as u can helps a ton in terms of hating it less), and the less u go on it, it just won't bother u as much.

try inboxing some of the people, and be pretty straightforward. just ask them if they want to hang out, and then casually hang out. you'll make friends. they just take a significant amount of effort (especially from the pursuer) from both ends. make sure to be as chill as possible. people will like u and there are always people that are willing to hang.

now that i use facebook merely to spectate, i don't delete it anymore. might be the same for u. good luck.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Facebook makes me angry/sad? - Anonymous - 03-15-2014, 07:42 AM
[] - Your Uncle Dodge! - 03-15-2014, 07:50 AM
[] - Amy - 03-15-2014, 08:05 AM
[] - 紫色♡ - 03-15-2014 08:17 AM
[] - Mormon Bucco - 03-15-2014, 08:25 AM
[] - lauren - 03-15-2014, 08:41 AM