This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bullied Teens: Sorry, so long. Want to ask & explain?
03-15-2014, 11:02 PM

The thing with bullies is that they are powerful. Everyone wants to be on their side. They can influence people by merely using words. They worm their way into your friends and turn them against you, if they get that determined. Want a example? Well, about 6 weeks ago my 'Best Friend' broke up with her boyfriend. He accused her of cheating on him with his best friend. She then went out with his best friend, and only told me. I talked to him for a few hours (he messaged me first) because he was a bit stressed. 3 days later, the relationship ended because they both just fizzled out. I got a message on FaceBook saying that it was my fault that they broke up. She then told EVERYONE at school that I had been saying things about her behind her back, and that I was a cold hearted b!tch. I walked past her at lunch and she shouted 'B!TCH!' at me for everyone to hear. It hurt me so much. I already have mild depression and bipolar, but this just broke me. For that kind of bullying to come out of your 'best friend' it hurts. I self harmed (not for the first time) and it's been 2 days since my last cut. Please don't take this as attention seeking, I'm not that kind of person. But they work their way in, and it hurts worse when they are close to you. Some people get bullied for doing stupid things, stupid, stupid things. Amanda Todd, for example. She sent nudes of herself online and they got spread around her school. She killed herself. I'm sure you've heard her story. Also, Giovanna Plowman, was bullied after she sucked her ow used tampon for a dare. I don't know whether or not she died, there are lots of death hoaxes for her. but they both did stupid things and got bullied. No disrespect intended. So it does hurt deep down, especially if you are emotionally unstable. If you want to talk more, Kik me at : Daisydoo1999
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - jl - 03-15-2014, 10:53 PM
[] - Rebecca - 03-15-2014 11:02 PM