This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A guy I like fell in love with my fake facebook profile! What should I do?
03-16-2014, 07:51 AM

well lying is never good... it always leads to something TERRIBLE, but sometimes god things come from terrible experiences. What i think you should do is do the chicken dance in front of the t.v to calm your nerves(that was kinda a joke, but why not?) and you should tell the guy your situation and then add him on your real account, If he feels bad and never talks to you again, which would be a bad situation, i guess there are a lot hotter guys out there and one day you might find a better guy that likes YOU for who you are. And if he gets into you that's great! You could keep the profile just to play with but if someone gets real serious just say its a project, and the people have just fallen into it or whatever, if they look fun just ask to add them to your own account and I realize you no supermodel but i bet your pretty in your own way and if you shine then maybe all these desperate facebok nerds will accept that... if not oh well, theres always better things than FACEBOOK! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - maemae - 03-16-2014, 07:23 AM
[] - Raquel - 03-16-2014, 07:24 AM
[] - Truffle Shuffle! - 03-16-2014, 07:32 AM
[] - ♥HotMess - 03-16-2014, 07:41 AM
[] - Princess Kara - 03-16-2014 07:51 AM
[] - Soa's Fate~ - 03-16-2014, 07:58 AM
[] - Gina - 03-16-2014, 08:03 AM