This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are people idiotic globally, or is it mostly the United States?
03-16-2014, 11:38 PM
Are people idiotic globally, or is it mostly the United States?
So, I live in the Midwest, and have lived on the West Coast as well. I've also traveled quite a bit so I would say I have some global experience. I was born in Japan, and go there somewhat often. (every few years or so) I've also been to Canada, England, and Germany. Honestly, I think other countries are much more professional business-wise and people just seem less ignorant. I really don't care if you're going to give me hate for being unpatriotic or ignorant myself.
Honestly though, almost every "professional" I have worked with in the States have cancelled and changed plans and are late to important appointment 80% of the time.
Our education systems are down the drains, and all the majority of young people do is be addicted to social media. I would say were a nation that glorifies drugs and alcohol judging by our Hollywood "role models," and I can't even comment on the economy.

You can call me biased. I'm certainly not saying this is everybody, but a lot of people that I have known or know, a really good majority.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Are people idiotic globally, or is it mostly the United States? - Pretty Visitor - 03-16-2014 11:38 PM
[] - 383 - 03-16-2014, 11:54 PM
[] - Mark - 03-17-2014, 12:01 AM
[] - Billandhiscats - 03-17-2014, 12:07 AM