This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are there double standards during sex?
03-17-2014, 03:03 AM
Are there double standards during sex?
Another user kinda went off on another user about double standards, which were their own business buuuuuttt, it got me wondering. Her quote:

Women are more shamed for sleeping around and men are praised for it, encouraged, actually. If female gets around she is a sl*t, if a male does it he is a hero!

Where is it that I become a hero if I sleep around with more women? Ive never heard of any of my friend congradulating me for sleeping around with more females. If anything it messes up my chances to date a serious females. I would argue a lot more than it would for a female to sleep around and it messes up her chances to find a "suitable man (sorry i had to steal that from an older debate, i thought it was awesome)".

My friends if they decide to be sluttty they can find a decent guy to date, they might not date that decent guy but they are still decent guys coming up to slutty women wanting to date them. Not a lot of decent women are going to want me if they figure im a slutty guy who sleeps around with nasty girls.

So I would ask where is this praise at? Matter I found its better to try to lie about your numbers other than brag about how many girls you slept with.
da cow who hasn't had sex? how is having sex bragging. Most people at my age have had sex. Didn't think that was bragging. You must be younger than 20. Yes at 20 years old i did not have sex.
My friends don't sit around and talk about women. we are in our 30's i repeat 30's. It will be no benefit for me to brag about women i slept
A that not fully my business to disclose, thats a breech of trust.
B i myself wouldn't want to look like a slutty guy myself
C i would deny it, if a person chose not to have a relationship i definitely wouldn't gain anything by admitting i had sex with them
D. Unless i was going to start a relationship with somebody then i might tell, just to be honest. but just a bunch of friends (and most of my friends are female) about my sex life, no there is nothing that is beneficial to me telling them. It wouldn't come off like bragging it would just come off like im disgusting.
E. So Ive never unless i was talking to some teenagers seen anybody who made it cool to have sex with a lot of women.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Are there double standards during sex? - MrPhotographer - 03-17-2014 03:03 AM
[] - Da Cow - 03-17-2014, 03:11 AM
[] - 935 - 03-17-2014, 03:14 AM
[] - 722 - 03-17-2014, 03:17 AM
[] - 519 - 03-17-2014, 03:19 AM
[] - Marcus - 03-17-2014, 03:35 AM
[] - Doc - 03-17-2014, 03:46 AM
[] - scott g - 03-17-2014, 03:54 AM