This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm being bullied and accused of things I didn't even do?
03-17-2014, 09:18 AM

Im also a sophomore in high school but I haven't been the new kid in a while. The reason these girls dont like you is because girls are vicious when jealous... I mean they're always vicious, but you have those close friends because they like how you make them jealous of you. As for the guys, at this age, all they care about is sex and impressing people. They hang out because they're hoping the rumors are true and the ones claiming you slept with them are the ones that are trying to impress their friends. It sounds like you found out who your true friends are and I highly suggest you let your school counselor know what's going on... every detail. Let your parents know. Oh, and dont worry because my friend was being bullied, and when he got his parents involved, the guy bullying would say, "aww look he got his mommy!" But i tell you what, that kid hasnt said another word to my friend since. I hope this helped. If you need anything else, dont hesitate! I'd be glad to help you some more.
Take care!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Jessica - 03-17-2014 09:18 AM
[] - Sam Ross - 03-17-2014, 09:21 AM