This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My nudes are being sent around?!?
03-17-2014, 08:54 PM

I think you should talk to your parents and have them talk to a lawyer. Usually the school won't get involved just because they don't want any part of it. To protect themselves they figure the best thing for them to do is stay away from the whole situation.

Here are some other options:

Completely cancel your Facebook account. That would probably solve the whole situation.

Have your parents talk to a lawyer. I am not that surprised that the school did nothing. But what he is doing is very wrong and you can take legal action against them. You could also take legal action against the school for doing nothing but in this case, I don't think that is such a good idea.

Do what the lawyer says to do. If they tell you to change schools do that. I'm not saying that is what they will tell you to do but don't talk to a lawyer and then ignore their advice.

Don't feel sorry for the boy. Go big or go home. If it ends up he goes to jail, that is not your fault. Yes, you should fight back but you can't fight back half way. Talk to a lawyer, contact the police and put the boy in jail.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Mybolzich - 03-17-2014, 08:36 PM
[] - Pan - 03-17-2014, 08:48 PM
[] - Thomas - 03-17-2014 08:54 PM
[] - Teeyes - 03-17-2014, 09:04 PM
[] - GnLazarus - 03-17-2014, 09:18 PM
[] - Daniel - 03-17-2014, 09:29 PM