This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do I Stand A Chance With Her?
03-18-2014, 06:09 PM

Alright, u seem just like me, but probably unlike u i never had a gf but anyways, populirity is just way over rated, its all about the people who r going in life. Anything is possible but i dont think ull be able to get with her (no offence) just by the way ur telling it. But i do think how ever if u think u can get her if u put ur self more in her life i think its a good idea but, dont do the twitter thing alot but only some that u would only really trully respond to or shell think ur a stalker and dont want to talk to u anymore (from exPerience) lol. But like sneak ur self in, like talk to her a bit more, try to get her more comfutable around u, then shell give u her number, like someone did to me, she was like, u have my nuber right? I said no and she said gimmy ur phone and i did and she put her number in my phone, or if ur guys in a good conversation and it had to stoP due to class, ask fir her number to continue it, and once u get it, strt txt her more only if she starts txt u on phone more. Then get closer and closer, unless ur at a spot tuat u dont think that ull guys will pass then stay at it, dont try to rush past that stage, wait it out then shell wArm up to u and thrn bf and gf time and u guys then might stick together for a long time. Wink if u know wat i mean, but u just gota try or ull never find out. I hope this helped. Smile any questions u wana ask?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Do I Stand A Chance With Her? - Justin - 03-18-2014, 05:22 PM
[] - Dr. Jones - 03-18-2014, 05:29 PM
[] - geork - 03-18-2014, 05:41 PM
[] - IsntChrisL - 03-18-2014, 05:46 PM
[] - Ashleigh Atkinson - 03-18-2014, 05:53 PM
[] - Colton Ellenwood - 03-18-2014 06:09 PM