This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which market has better outlook in terms of apps at this stage? Android or Apple?
03-18-2014, 08:40 PM

they have almost all the same apps now, but a couple things to keep in mind are andriod has alot of other apps like a app for example minecraft there is like 1000 ottgher games just like it on there looking for snapchat theres 1000 other apps just like it on there, also you have to be carefull when downloading apps on andriod because google doant look for malware and spyware and viruses in general so you have a risk of that so you have to only download apps that are safe but theres an app called lookout and it is anti viruses and its free i use it on my tablet, so if you really want to buy a note 2 or 3 ( wonder how big its screen will be) then i say go for it but some apps are made for apple (vine) and then get ported over to andriod and then they suck, i like my andriod tablet and have almost all the same apps on it as i do on my iphone 4 my iphone 4 also has the same ptoblem with the button. um if your get the note 2 because you like the how can mess with stuff apples ios 7 is going to be just like it but if your going for screen size then yea i would get the not 2 because the iphone 5s will probly be same scren size in less they go strigt to 6 then it might be bigger. hope i helped sorry for the long answer.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Steven - 03-18-2014, 08:38 PM
[] - bill - 03-18-2014 08:40 PM