This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girl playing hard to get or not interested at all ?
03-19-2014, 08:47 AM
Girl playing hard to get or not interested at all ?
Hi,
Recently I've met a very beautiful girl on facebook. We chat constantly, but the problem is that I always initiate the conversation first... I don't know, maybe it's because i rarely go online on fb. Additionally, when she's online, and when I send her a message she replies instantly in few seconds??? Also she uses a lot of smiles in each sentence, and signs like this: Smile* :_*... Haha etc.. And few days back, I've send her a pm saying.... Hey girl are you still alive Smile because I've decided not to send her messages for a week., and her response was: I'm a live, but you have apparently dissapeard :-)... I've always been good with girls and I didn't have any problem with communication, but this girl is driving me nuts. My biggest concern is I don't know whether she likes me or not :/??? Because if she keeps messing with my head just out of politeness, I'm just wasting my precious time... What the hell should I do ? Should I ask her whether she likes me directly, because I do not want to be weirdo and talk to her if the interest is not mutual...,I will do appreciate all of your answers and suggestions regarding this issue.

Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Girl playing hard to get or not interested at all ? - acmilan - 03-19-2014 08:47 AM
[] - 骊安娜 | Liana - 03-19-2014, 09:01 AM