This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is wrong with me?
03-20-2014, 01:02 AM

Wow. I'm not sure what to say. I looked at your picture and I do not think you are ugly at all. I am thinking that it's possible that part of your frustration is coming from yourself. Confidence can go a long way. Perhaps its your approach that is putting girls off. Try starting as friends first, get to know them before asking them out for dates. Let them get to see your nice personally, your interests and passions. Try and meet girls with the same interests.
Relationships are not built on looks alone. I met my boyfriend playing an online game and knew him for almost a year before even sharing a picture. We got to know each other and then dated.
You could also be looking for the wrong kind of girl. Not every girl is into personality over looks. It sounds like these are the ones you are after. Sure, we all want that perfect looking partner with the equally perfect personality, but in my experience you are either sacrificing looks for personality (or for something as equally important like intelligence) or vice versa.
And just as you feel hurt at some of the things girls have said or the way they've acted, so too do the "ugly" and "fat" girls. Everyone deserves love and those you think of as inferior in the looks department may just be someone else's dream girl.
23 is young to be thinking plastic surgery or suicide. Give it some time. Feel proud of your accomplishments, your experiences and build your confidence in who you are. I wish you luck and good fortune.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What is wrong with me? - Akasm - 03-19-2014, 11:52 PM
[] - . - 03-20-2014, 12:07 AM
[] - Pieman - 03-20-2014, 12:19 AM
[] - James W. - 03-20-2014, 12:21 AM
[] - ♫★ALEXA★♫ - 03-20-2014, 12:35 AM
[] - Zoë - 03-20-2014, 12:40 AM
[] - Isabell - 03-20-2014, 12:51 AM
[] - Jenny-Lee - 03-20-2014 01:02 AM
[] - Brett - 03-20-2014, 01:12 AM