This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get more twitter followers?
03-20-2014, 12:21 PM

Well, to be honest, I've taken a look at your twitter and I think you should lessen the amount of quotes you tweet. Twitter is mainly about YOU, so tweet about what you are doing, e.g. I'm eating instant noodles right now and I've never eaten it before. A lot of people complain that tweeting about what you are doing is boring and they hate people who they follow who tweet about that kind of stuff, but that's what twitter is SUPPOSED to be all about. Obviously you don't have to tweet about what you are doing in every tweet, but it's just a starting ground. Include quotes here and there, write about your thoughts on things e.g. kpop.

Many people follow based on tweets, particularly those people who have more followers than following. Then there are also those kinds of people who follow for follow, but later unfollow. It gets quite annoying. As suggested, follow all the people who do follow for follows, and wait a bit to unfollow them. But it does make your follower count go up and down dramatically.

Since you are into kpop, follow people who are interested in the same thing. Then make conversations surrounding that topic of kpop, e.g. have you heard this new song? etc. This helps you to get noticed, but also to make friends around the internet. I've found this is the easiest way.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Natalie C - 03-20-2014, 12:19 PM
[] - RozellaPirate. - 03-20-2014 12:21 PM
[] - Micahel Easter - 03-20-2014, 12:25 PM
[] - Kelsey - 03-20-2014, 12:39 PM
[] - John Smith - 03-20-2014, 12:49 PM