This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
facebook blocking me from adding friends help?
03-20-2014, 11:07 PM
facebook blocking me from adding friends help?
I made a facebook yesterday and I went through my friends friend's list and added people I knew and I added like 70 people (all people I knew) and I ignored the warning, and now I'm blocked from adding friends on facebook. i tried adding one person and facebook blocked me from adding friends for the next 4 days now i am worried if i log back in i cannot add as many friends as i want to cause i will get a message saying Do you know this user personally? To prevent misuse of Facebook, this request can't be sent. To learn more, please visit the Help Center. If you believe you're seeing this message in error, you can report the problem.and then end up getting blocked again for so many days how do i prevent this from happening
I always add my family and friends and people i've went to school with i don't add strangers and i've been trying to add people i know and i am scared to get blocked and get that pop up saying Do you know this user personally? To prevent misuse of Facebook, this request can't be sent. To learn more, please visit the Help Center. If you believe you're seeing this message in error, you can report the problem.and then end up getting blocked again for so many days how do i prevent this from happening i want to be able to add people i know and as many as i can but facebook won't allow it and i am thinking of adding atleast 4 people per day hopefully that will work
I am also wondering since my facebook account is a new account and i wait for like a few months will i be able to add as many friends?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
facebook blocking me from adding friends help? - Sabrina - 03-20-2014 11:07 PM
[] - prudhvi - 03-20-2014, 11:13 PM
[] - 377 - 03-20-2014, 11:19 PM
[] - Oli - 03-20-2014, 11:23 PM
[] - Viv€k C.I.D™ - 03-20-2014, 11:35 PM
[] - dannyboy2111 - 03-20-2014, 11:51 PM