This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Advice on a long time crush?
03-21-2014, 12:46 AM

people say after a certain amount of time it no longer counts as like (which is a crush) it is love. I don't remember the amount of time but I do remember it is before 3 years. I think you really do care about this person, and would really like to see her again, being that you guys have been in contact since you guys meet. I think it would be weird that you texted her. I do know people post their numbers on Facebook, but I still like the when people give you the numbers this way you know that they have it. But if you decide to text her make sure you tell her who it is, and how you got her number all in one message this way she might not be as creeped out on how you got her number. But if I had read your whole think instead of just reading and respond, just how I read, I would text her, and explain what happened, saying you got the new phone and all contacts got lost, and saw that your number was on facebook so you decided to get it that way.

I would text her and tell her basically what you said, that you saw her old facebook and took her number that way.

Good luck! and I say you are in love with her! I hope everything works out well between you too.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Advice on a long time crush? - Jimmy - 03-21-2014, 12:21 AM
[] - Ussnimita77 - 03-21-2014, 12:31 AM
[] - Maggs - 03-21-2014 12:46 AM
[] - Spikecloud - 03-21-2014, 12:54 AM