This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the Android Market and how do i access it ?
10-15-2012, 08:01 PM

Well to answer your main question, yes your friend will be able to use face book because android has a built in face book app. More off, the Motorola i1 comes installed with Moto blur which is made for social networking.

Your friend will also be able to watch youtube videos through the built in youtube player that comes standard on android devices.

Im not quite sure about aim though. My best guess is that it is not standard on the device, but since the device has an android operating system, you could just download a free messanger client through the app market, which leads me to answer your other question, "What is the android market and how do you access it"

The android market is a place is a place where applications can be downloaded strait to the device.
There are both free and paid applications.
For example: I was at bible study once and I needed a voice recorder. My Motorola Droid did not have a voice recorder pre installed on the phone so I went to the android market. Downloaded a free voice recorder application and bam... within 7 seconds I was recording the guest speaker at my church on my Motorola Droid.

The android market can be found on the phone by clicking the icon that says "Market" which should be on the home screen, but if your not sure, when you get the phone, have the people at sprint show you how to use it before you give it to your friend.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Nathan - 10-15-2012, 08:01 PM
[] - Tiffany - 10-15-2012, 08:01 PM
[] - Jessica G - 10-15-2012 08:01 PM
[] - gigantictemper668 - 10-15-2012, 08:01 PM