This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's going on? How can I get her back?
03-21-2014, 06:27 AM

ahhhh I've been at this very spot and it brings back memories.. You don't know if you love her but you DO know that you "care" for her a LOT.. is that about right? ok ok.. I got this.. I often wish I could go back n' time knowing what I know now.. The ONLY way you are going to "get her back" if that is even possible is by being a little more elusive.. I don't mean just drop off the face of the planet but just chill basically.. The LAST thing a girl wants.. especially a girl who "feels" differently after all this time and doesn't know what she wants or is confused is a clingy person.. i mean that will turn her off faster than if you farted in her face.. I would say NO more texts.. NO more phone calls at least for awhile.. If she does text you or call you... just act a little "busy" without being an A-hole.. Act like you have a life other than looking out your window at the rain on a Friday night awaiting her return LOL..

Anyway, those are my thoughts... and damn good ones I might add

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Jason L - 03-21-2014 06:27 AM
[] - Sam - 03-21-2014, 06:35 AM
[] - Arthur - 03-21-2014, 06:37 AM