This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
instagram issue please help me!?
03-21-2014, 08:28 AM
instagram issue please help me!?
I really need help right now! Okay so I was liking a bunch of pics under a certain hashtag and it logged me out for “spamming” but when I tried to long in, it said that it had reset my password. I sent an email to the email address i used for that account and i never got one. I’ve tried for the past 5 hours to send an email but I haven’t gotten a single one. I was thinking that maybe I’d just have to wait 24 hours and it would send me the email then? But I’ve never had this happen before and I was wondering if one of you knew what I could do or could tell me what’s going on. This is my main account and I’ve worked so hard to get the 2.3k followers I have and it would honestly break my heart to find out I’ll never be able to use it again. I’ve made so many friends on there. Also, I’m 100% positive it’s the right email that I used on the account in-case someone thought that was the problem. please help me out though! thank you!
my username is @caradelevingnexox

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
instagram issue please help me!? - Angelica - 03-21-2014 08:28 AM
[] - FDAS - 03-21-2014, 08:37 AM