This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My friend hates me, what should I do?
03-22-2014, 12:30 AM

You are probably good friends a long time and you simply had a shock reaction. Call your friend and tell her you're sorry and that it was just more of a shock reaction that you shouldn't have shown but you are trying to understand things and really want to be friends. She probably really needs you right now because other people might not want to be friends with her at this time. I know of a similar case and it all worked out well but the first year was really difficult for the mother, daughter and friends of each. You friend might be having concerns she has not told you so she needs you. Once you get her on the phone, set a time to meet up and let her do the talking and listen to her and she might confide worries she has to you so be ready to embrace her emotionally. Years from now, you both might look back on this as a turning point in your friendship and how you were there for her.

If her mother was married and cheating then she did the wrong thing but if single and realized she is gay aka lesbian then she has her own cross to bear in life which is not going to be easy for her but is not her choice so this is a difficult situation for all of you but you can get through it. You sound like a really sweet person who simply had unexpected reaction.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - .dead. - 03-22-2014, 12:19 AM
[] - KimmyPanini - 03-22-2014, 12:20 AM
[] - Anika - 03-22-2014, 12:24 AM
[] - chloe - 03-22-2014, 12:27 AM
[] - Mark - 03-22-2014 12:30 AM