This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New school and unifrom advice needed!! :)?
03-22-2014, 02:06 AM
New school and unifrom advice needed!! :)?
So I'm starting a new school next week Tuesday. I am freaked out and it doesn't help that I have Social Anxiety. I have figured after the first few days It will get better, I haven't changed for almost 8 year either :O

Well their will be 1500 something compared to 250 at my other school. I haven't been to a state school for years either. There are two uniforms a sport one (most people wear these girls and boys) and the formal which I will be wearing. I doesnt look to bad I don't think. pic.twitter.com/oluNXGv5IW thats me Smile

We wear white shortish white socks and regular school shoes. I have a few options.I have always just weared the blue (arrow) ones but all the girls seem to be wearing the red? So what do you think?

pic.twitter.com/sh1hwT86jX

Also I dont wear makeup really but I though I might wear a little if there is something special happening? Here's some photos of me without, any recomendations would be good. I do sort of have the basics but am not the best, any vidoe link too would be good.

pic.twitter.com/hoR1Jr5qHf
pic.twitter.com/XKK4TVAEn3
pic.twitter.com/hvF3CReMAS

Thanks all details and stuff is greatly appreciated Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
New school and unifrom advice needed!! :)? - Carla - 03-22-2014 02:06 AM
[] - Alexis - 03-22-2014, 02:17 AM