This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
help me collaborate on a name for my art business and ideas for marketing?
10-15-2012, 08:01 PM

Hi Terra,

Depending on what size city you live in, pamphlet space renting could be good, or could cost you a fortune in stuff that just gets thrown away when the patient gets 'called in'.

How about 'donating' artwork for waiting rooms with a little brass plate saying who the artist is & cards in a holder below. A sign next to the work could say that "Terra does commissioned works, please take a card".

I'm soooo sick of hearts! Two or three times today I came across articles that said something like "I (heart) dobermans" or I (heart) Atlanta... That's sooo old!!

My town has at least 6 "craft", "festival" or "art" venues a year. Many of those folks travel around the country hawking their wares. Usually there's a $25 vendor fee to pitch your tent or table and sell. I remember one artist, can't think of her name now - 0430 in the morning, that used to show at these things, and now I can recognize her art in a heartbeat and kick myself for not springing the $50 she was asking at the time!

Can't really help you with a snazzy name for your biz. Terra - fied, Terra - dactyl, Terra - zo, seem to be the only things that come to mind at this hour with your name in them, but you'll think of something!

Good Luck to you,

GC
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Ed Atun - 10-15-2012, 08:01 PM
[] - G C - 10-15-2012 08:01 PM
[] - Billy Alley - 10-15-2012, 08:01 PM