This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think this person knows that I'm looking at his and his friend's Facebook profile and photos?
03-22-2014, 04:09 PM
Do you think this person knows that I'm looking at his and his friend's Facebook profile and photos?
First I have to admit that I fancy this guy, so I constantly check his facebook profile and some of his friends' profile and photos. Sorry if someone here hate this type of behavior, but I see nothing wrong, you like he/she, off course you will be curious and care about him/her. Now, this's my question, everytime I looked at his friends' photo albums, the next day, if I went on their profile again, the photos were all hidden (the previous day, the photo privacy was set to 'everyone' or 'friends' friend', I think), I didn't leave any comments, only browsing on my own, so I really don't know how can this happen, is this just coincident? Or is there any way to find out who check their facebook profile, who check his friends' profiles? How about if this guy knows someone working in Facebook ( though,it's very loe probability)?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Do you think this person knows that I'm looking at his and his friend's Facebook profile and photos? - Pinkmelon - 03-22-2014 04:09 PM
[] - star123compy - 03-22-2014, 04:23 PM
[] - MisterUrdd - 03-22-2014, 04:25 PM
[] - adiamondozen - 03-22-2014, 04:39 PM
[] - sugarplum_fairy87 - 03-22-2014, 04:49 PM
[] - Simon Says - 03-22-2014, 05:01 PM
[] - Rom Cartridge - 03-22-2014, 05:09 PM