This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What to do in a small town?
03-23-2014, 02:57 AM

I lived in my small home town until my early 30's. Since then, I have lived in 3 cities and I hate it! I know I'm a country girl! I want to got back to a small town...When my big city friends say 'what did you do there?' I would say LOTS! Get involved in the community! You don't have to join any groups..go to some of their functions and if you believe what they are for - then join and may your new town your own! I always found that small towns had allot of activities planned because there isn't allot to do in town! You just have to find them! Check out the newspaper....sometime in the grocery store they have posters up inviting everyone to different activities. I always enjoyed the simple things....walking trails, berry picking, going to a beach and swimming....when you live in a small town you need to make your own fun and get back to basics and get in touch with who you really are! Slow down and enjoy! You'll find your way...it may take a while but you will find your way.....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What to do in a small town? - Patty - 03-23-2014, 02:30 AM
[] - Павел - 03-23-2014, 02:40 AM
[] - DON W - 03-23-2014, 02:47 AM
[] - Patty - 03-23-2014 02:57 AM