This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
All Facebook Users!! - Could You Help Me?
03-24-2014, 12:13 AM

Why does it irritate you so much for you to see this person's profile pictures tagged of them?
Either add them as a friend, and if they don't accept or you for some reason don't like them, then why don't you just ask your friend to go on the person's profile to see the pictures?
I don't know the reason for this either. It might be a glitch or something, Facebook is always having glitches because of it's copious amount of users.

Wait...shouldn't you be focusing on your schoolwork? Don't you have anything better to do with your time instead of worrying yourself over some silly 'I can't see this person's picture but my friend can!'? Do you know how lame that sounds?

Sorry, I don't mean to be mean. But, I just don't understand why it bothers you so much. Just because your friend has 10 friends in common with the person and you have 30 friends in common maybe the majority of your mutual friends don't visit her profile that much, or have blocked her etc.

Have a happy new years.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - 346 - 03-24-2014 12:13 AM
[] - rosikibo - 03-24-2014, 12:17 AM
[] - Santa's Mistress - 03-24-2014, 12:25 AM
[] - Stephen Austin - 03-24-2014, 12:29 AM