This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i met this guy when they kept me at the hospital... i do know his name and probbaly last name but how can i?
03-24-2014, 10:07 AM
i met this guy when they kept me at the hospital... i do know his name and probbaly last name but how can i?
id like to find him. i met him in march of last year. he would it beside me at the table and save me a spot for lunch and stuff. he really cared so i will be ok it seemed and wanted to send me his music but i said its ok... and yah he was not sleazy like all other men who talk to me. please help.
i called the hospital and that floor i ws on but thez didnt wanna tell me even tho someone said mazbe thez will.

his last name is brodi or bradi and i tried and cant and theres no pics. but i know he makes ambience music.
i called the hospital and that floor i ws on but thez didnt wanna tell me even tho someone said mazbe thez will.

his last name is brodi or bradi and i tried and cant and theres no pics. but i know he makes ambience music.
i cant find him i tried but i know the area of the citz he lives in.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
i met this guy when they kept me at the hospital... i do know his name and probbaly last name but how can i? - Mimona - 03-24-2014 10:07 AM
[] - Helen - 03-24-2014, 10:10 AM
[] - Dmitry N - 03-24-2014, 10:20 AM