This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I delete my Facebook account permenantly?
03-24-2014, 10:48 AM

Boy, that's a lot of answers I've never heard of before, waiting X number of days to NOT touch your acct.
It might work, I don't know. I haven't been on Facebook for several years, so maybe they have changed their policies.

Used to be that ANYTHING you put on your page, anything you enter into Facebook will ALWAYS AND FOREVER be there. It's in the small print that whatever you give to Facebook, they can use to their own means and desires. There are no secrets with Facebook.

I tried Facebook about 5 years ago, and it didn't work for me. So I tried to erase evrything, which wasn't much, but I didn't want all the damn email requests to befriend someone. But once an acct is opened, it's there always.

Now......you can ask them to stop notifying you thru emails, you can ask them, and they do stop sending you requests or notices. But if I tried to go back to my former acct, it would still respond to me.

So like some of the other answers who offer a facebook help link, use that, and then seek out how to stop any email notifications, probably 'how they contact you'. Then just forget you have or had the acct and get on with your life.. I have mine, and have no trouble with them.

Good luck.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Heidi - 03-24-2014, 10:10 AM
[] - Birger - 03-24-2014, 10:18 AM
[] - PAVAN - 03-24-2014, 10:21 AM
[] - CuriousGinger - 03-24-2014, 10:21 AM
[] - Cloudia Pareek - 03-24-2014, 10:29 AM
[] - Daniel - 03-24-2014, 10:33 AM
[] - angeleyes - 03-24-2014, 10:39 AM
[] - tlworkroom - 03-24-2014 10:48 AM