This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am 27 and I have a great online small biz but I need help reaching actual VC. Any help in Houston?
03-24-2014, 10:08 AM
I am 27 and I have a great online small biz but I need help reaching actual VC. Any help in Houston?
My site is a pet related website and I don't have the startup funds that someone would need to build a small business I have invested about $2200.00 of my own money into the back-end development but, there is still so much more needed to make it the successful site know that it can and will be. I know that once I am in front of the right people I will no doubt impress and have many supporters for my innovative idea. This idea has been in development for about 18 months with a 23 page Biz plan and thorough research in my marketing geographic. I have been to SCORE, and a Biz Competition I even submitted to a biz competition and was denied I believe bc the site wasn't completed like I know it could be. Help!!! I am someone that did not study computer science nor do I know how to build programs. Its just me trying to get a great idea off the ground so please help myself and any fellow first-time entrepreneurs...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I am 27 and I have a great online small biz but I need help reaching actual VC. Any help in Houston? - Ebone - 03-24-2014 10:08 AM
[] - Moira - 03-24-2014, 10:13 AM