This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This Japanese girl seemed really interested..now she's not replying. Why and what should I do?
03-24-2014, 10:08 AM
This Japanese girl seemed really interested..now she's not replying. Why and what should I do?
I'm living in Japan now and figured the people here might know the answer to this type of thing. I met a girl on Friday afternoon at a social event at the local college who seemed very interested. She approached me, twice at that, to start conversations. She even outright said I was handsome towards the start of the second one. Before getting her number, I asked if she wanted to go out to eat somewhere. She said sure, and I got her number from her. We had no time for Facebook, so I texted it to her later that night as promised. She responded saying thanks and, with no prompting from me, said it would be good if we met again. So far, it's great right?

I sent her a text on Sunday night asking if she is free Friday for dinner at a new restaurant. I'm in Japan, and apparently Japanese almost always text unless there's an emergency or something needing immediate attention.

Despite all the seemingly good signs, it's now the morning of the third day since trying to contact and zero reply from her. What happened? What do I do?

I'm thinking of shooting another text this afternoon, saying I'm going to a certain restaurant on Friday and if she wants to go, to meet at a certain place at a certain time (more specific than Sunday's message). If she shows up, great. If she doesn't, then I go anyway to a favorite restaurant of mine with friendly, chatty waiters always striking up conversations with me. What do you think?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
This Japanese girl seemed really interested..now she's not replying. Why and what should I do? - Scott - 03-24-2014 10:08 AM
[] - Mark - 03-24-2014, 10:09 AM
[] - 薄紅。 - 03-24-2014, 10:15 AM
[] - thecheapest902 - 03-24-2014, 10:25 AM
[] - Vinegar Taster - 03-24-2014, 10:29 AM
[] - Never-Again - 03-24-2014, 10:30 AM