This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Real estate agents/brokers? What kind of lead generation/marketing services do you need?
10-15-2012, 07:55 PM
Real estate agents/brokers? What kind of lead generation/marketing services do you need?
OK, firstly, I promise this is NOT one of those annoying, sneaky advertisements! As you can see I'm using my personal profile with absolutely NO links to the new business that I'm in the process of setting up.

I just need some help, and I'd be grateful for every bit of advice you can give me.

I will be offering all kinds of online marketing services for realtors who want to bring in lots of new leads and I want to be sure that I deliver exactly the services people want!

So, what tasks do you do to find buyers that sucks up so much of your time and so much of your energy, that you'd be happy to pay someone to do them for you?

- Chatting for hours with people on Facebook and/or Twitter.
- Writing up brochures, letters or postcards to post out to try and drum up new business.
- Making telephone calls.
- Writing and answering emails to prospective buyers who sent messages to you.
- LinkedIn networking.
- Blogging.
- Website 'stuff' - like working out what your keywords should be and making Google and the search engines happy.

Please comment, and thank you!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Real estate agents/brokers? What kind of lead generation/marketing services do you need? - inglesa_loquita - 10-15-2012 07:55 PM
[] - taismith - 10-15-2012, 08:03 PM