This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Online harassment.. what can I do?
03-24-2014, 10:22 AM

Make sure you save the messages that you could not block from your business account. She can be charged. This is considered online bullying and if you are being harrassed by someone they can be stopped by authorities. So just call the local police department (not 911) and tell them what is going on and show them the messages she left you on facebook. Also, since that is your business account it can be a form of her harrassing you at your place of business. So call the local police and they will stop her from harrassing you, might even offer a restraining order against her. Do it! There was this guy who was friends with my ex who was calling me and harrassing my grandparents ( While I was living with them) and he wouldn't leave us alone. He also made threats. So we called the police and they called him and we never heard from him again. So make sure you let the police know. You will be glad you did. Good luck! =)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Online harassment.. what can I do? - Tina - 03-24-2014, 10:10 AM
[] - johnny - 03-24-2014, 10:16 AM
[] - Malea - 03-24-2014 10:22 AM
[] - ahsoasho2u2 - 03-24-2014, 10:29 AM