This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Starting a Market Stall?
03-24-2014, 10:11 AM
Starting a Market Stall?
I'm trying to start my Own Market Stall but I'm finding it hard to get the information that I need.

So far My research shows that I need a to pay for a few licenses such as Public liability,Product liability etc and that i have to pay for pitch etc, but there is still much information that needed such as how does Tax work and how do to find a warehouse near me that sells to me cheap in order to match other market stall prices. I have a few family members who are interested in helping me and chosen who is the right one to be my partner is hard, when i do is there any benefits that i can claim just in case I don't have a good month ?.

I'm fully aware that is is hard work running a market stall , I know that ill be waking up at 3am and heading to a warehouse for stock, after which ill load my goods into my van, then heading down to the market and being assigned a pitch and setup my stall, then all day selling which after ill pack up head home and then start to sort the bills and eat sleep then repeat though the week. Long hours yes but I'm willing to give it my best shot until i get it right.

I have much research to do still, but can any one point me in a better position for information that is in more dummy terms as I'm not the smartest of people around, a lot off the information is in very hard to understand paragraphs .#

Please can only people who have know age on running company's please answer, I'm very much serious about this. I'm considering what financial options are available for me and asking for help and advice at the Job center with my personal adviser come next week.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Starting a Market Stall? - steven - 03-24-2014 10:11 AM
[] - Pr - 03-24-2014, 10:13 AM
[] - Andrew Strauss - 03-24-2014, 10:14 AM