This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have a crush on Ariana Grande please help.?
03-24-2014, 10:13 AM
I have a crush on Ariana Grande please help.?
I love everything about her every second every hour of every day of my life. I think she's the most beautiful talented unique and special girl in the whole wide world and I ain't some kid going through some sort of obsession on my 17 year old almost 18 year old I honestly to meet her maybe not date her but just meet her and have her as a friend I love her so much and I will always be a fan till the day I die. So I don't want anybody saying just get over it because I've been told that already and it ain't going to happen I tried to get over her.since I was 12 and it still ain't happened yet I don't know what to do I don't come from means I live in Fall River Massachusetts the 43rd most crime ridden city in the world.she is an amazing person and I know I will meet her one day I I just need help on how. I have tweeted her message to her followed her on Twitter send a message for all the time but she has 13 million Twitter followers so its hard to get noticed what should I do. she makes me so positive when I'm negative if I feel blue all I have to dois look at her face and makes everything better the sunshine on a rainy day and I need to be able to kick it with her just tell how much she has inspired me in life and maybe become close friends that's all I ever wanted sorry if the grammar is a little off but I'm using speech to text on Android and it don't always understand what I'm saying thanks for the answers please don't be rude. any rude comments will be reported and I don't need any static or negative comments got an opinion that don't benefit me in any way keep it to yourself thank you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I have a crush on Ariana Grande please help.? - Arianator For Ever - 03-24-2014 10:13 AM
[] - MzAnonymous - 03-24-2014, 10:17 AM
[] - sillysink536 - 03-24-2014, 10:20 AM
[] - Joelle - 03-24-2014, 10:21 AM
[] - Isabelle - 03-24-2014, 10:29 AM
[] - Amelie - 03-24-2014, 10:37 AM
[] - Cato - 03-24-2014, 10:38 AM