This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are some cost effective ways to market my business online?
10-15-2012, 08:03 PM

Good question! Here are a few things that you can do to market your jewelry business on Facebook, and so on. When in facebook you may open up a Fan Page, and that allows you to post videos of your jewelry product or business demonstration, keep full updates about what kind of stuff you've there, make a business name for that page, etc. It is more professional than just having your personal page be where you market from. People then become your "fans", and you can even get people to go to that page by requesting them to review at it.
Facebook is my favorite social network to market on. It is quick, easy to send out post, can easily find people that share your interest etc. My company just started using Facebook a few months ago and have got more than 2000 followers . The key is to keep in contact daily, show that you are there for your followers, send out good info, etc. Send out tweets about your business, personal info, fun stuff, coupon codes, anything that is of regarding your business ! But I've got some help abut it from marketing and promotion service provider..magicsolv.com they improved the business in few days by using their method on facebook they work everyday about business updates, It works out pretty well..Hope this help !
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Melissa - 10-15-2012, 08:03 PM
[] - David - 10-15-2012, 08:03 PM
[] - Steve - 10-15-2012, 08:03 PM
[] - anon - 10-15-2012 08:03 PM
[] - social media - 10-15-2012, 08:03 PM
[] - I.T. - 10-15-2012, 08:03 PM
[] - Youngmessage - 10-15-2012, 08:03 PM