This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I depressed? or...?
03-24-2014, 10:17 AM

Well everyone is different but when I was going though my anxiety I felt in many ways similar to that. I never was out in the sun so consequently I lost vitamin D and that led to me having no energy/motivation.

In my opinion I think you should go see your primary. Considering you are sixteen you are probably better off not mentioning it to your parents and getting to the dr another way.. maybe a sprain.. Im not one for lying but I don't know what your situation is like. Mental health is very imporant and even vitamin d can throw it off.

Ask to see the dr alone then let him know everything you are feeling and afterwords share with your parents. Unfortunately i think it's easy to shrug off a sixteen yr old's complaints .. but a second opinion might be in your favor.

Good luck and pray.. if you dont ask for help then how can your ears be open to God's answer. I'll be praying for you. Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Am I depressed? or...? - Hailey - 03-24-2014, 10:14 AM
[] - Swpz - 03-24-2014 10:17 AM
[] - Celeste. - 03-24-2014, 10:27 AM