This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do i do?! Bitch in friendship group?
03-24-2014, 10:33 AM

Listen and take a deep breathe. Now sit down and let me tell ya something girl i was in your shoes once and it wasnt that long ago, but i evenually had to tell her cause this thing was eating me up and i couldn't controll it and yes at first it broke her hearts into piece little pieces but soon she got right back on her feet and i was surpised on how much stronger she got i could barely recognize her and man she was like a whole new person. and i know it hard, hard to tell her and end up breaking her hard but if she ever, i mean ever find out from somebody else then u got a big problem. Now you got two choices one is red and the other is blue, the red is be honest and open to her on this or the blue forever hold your rest which could make u feel gulity and worse by the sec now u choose which you will take and trust me on this it ain't easy but lying is never an opition unless ur about to get attacked by a stranger then lie as a horse and not stop
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Reed Hertz - 03-24-2014, 10:16 AM
[] - Kiki - 03-24-2014, 10:19 AM
[] - alan - 03-24-2014, 10:26 AM
[] - hnnoor - 03-24-2014 10:33 AM