This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girls help on this please , loooong sorry?
03-24-2014, 10:24 AM

I think this sounds like the dreaded friendzone. I had an experience like this with a boy that I had been talking to, I knew him from year 4 and hadn&#x27;t spoken to him since year 11 (the year I&#x27;m in now) and we had a lot in common. I didn&#x27;t see him much in school because we weren&#x27;t in the same classes, but we would message each other after school a lot and he came across as quote flirty. This confused me a lot because I wasn&#x27;t used to boys acting like they were interested in me before. I was confused because I didn&#x27;t like him but his actions made me think he may have liked me and I thought of this idea of us together. He still acts like it and says that I&#x27;m one of his best friends and I am no longer confused about the way I feel about him. I think that this girl you&#x27;re talking too might feel the same way I did, but I wouldn&#x27;t know what advice to give you to find out, sorry
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - ~luckywithmoney~ - 03-24-2014, 10:21 AM
[] - Ellie - 03-24-2014 10:24 AM