This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think Facebook is just a fad that will eventually die out in a few years?
03-24-2014, 10:17 AM
Do you think Facebook is just a fad that will eventually die out in a few years?
I think it'll only get bigger and that it's not a fad. Facebook has its pros such as connecting with people. But everybody i know has a facebook and it has gone way to far that it's sort of creepy. Not only people but companies and broadcasters too. Facebook has become like an online "drug" that people have become addicted to. People are constantly saying "i'm gonna put this on facebook", and updating their status. Yet i still dont understand the big deal and all the hype. When i see pictures of other contacts, compared to them my life is boring and i feel like a loser sice i don't pictures of my life and my "i'm losing weight" body. I know websites like myspace have died down. But the 3 big one's now: Youtube, Twitter, and Facebook are so intertwined and have taken control of a vast majority of people all over the world that they seem inescapable. So i find it scary because privacy hardly exists anymore and you connot delete your account. Everybody is in the facebook company database! So I think i have a facebook phobia since i would feel people are stalking me if i post pictures. Yet at the same time, i feel like im not enjoying my life as much as others with all that i see on fb, twitter and youtube and it gets to my head. What do you think is the fate of facebook? Do you think it is just a social networking fad, or something that'll maintain its popularity so long as the internet exists?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Do you think Facebook is just a fad that will eventually die out in a few years? - Zaikai2008 - 03-24-2014 10:17 AM
[] - Ronin - 03-24-2014, 10:27 AM
[] - Adam - 03-24-2014, 10:30 AM
[] - Cyber - 03-24-2014, 10:33 AM
[] - Cute - 03-24-2014, 10:39 AM