This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you find Facebook positive?
03-24-2014, 10:25 AM

the good thing about the facebook thing is the users. Depending on their level of Wanted drama or unwanted drama.
but for the most part.

running into older friends (the ones you haven't slept with) helping out fellow artist.. there are a lot of post about buy my art ect. so i feel good that I can help someone whom i call a friend.

I can see the photos from my wedding that other people posted with out going to there home and listening to them narrate the event. not just weddings but all photos i can get a sneak peak at what is going on.

you can post links to your own art and get feedback.

you can brag a bit and it's expected that other people brag. This is really helpful for people who are not good at social skills like myself.
prior to going to visit a friend or family memeber i take a minute and read their page. If's it's active and something I can remember it helps "break the ice" to speak. even better when you haven't seen someone in a long time.

you can kill time on their.

come and think of it i can't think of a con. other than the users.
the the program it self is rather sweet.
It's also funny when you don't get accepted as a friend you know the person is still holding on to a grudge from 10 years ago. to me i find that very very funny!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Do you find Facebook positive? - David - 03-24-2014, 10:17 AM
[] - Beth - 03-24-2014, 10:25 AM
[] - steepmagic674 - 03-24-2014 10:25 AM
[] - The creature - 03-24-2014, 10:26 AM