This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have a gay friend who's disowned, and homeless, and may DIE..... can anyone help me with this?
10-15-2012, 08:05 PM

Well your friend's story seems odd and I highly doubt this is true based off a few things. First off parents can not kick a child out by law if they are under eighteen. Second a cop can not force anyone to stay in town and the cop by law would have to return your friend to his parents. Third off an ER can not refuse treatment to person regardless of if they can pay or not. Fourth off it seems odd he would 911 about being homeless but not for being stabbed. Fifth off most employers don't care about one being overweight see as quite a bit of americans are. Sixth off the teacher by law would have to report your friend's parent for child abuse and then your friend would be take into either police or child welfare care. Seventh people in coma normally don't come thur on there own with out medical help. One or two possible three things out of place and the story might be able to pass as true. But seven things is just not even considerable.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Brian - 10-15-2012, 08:05 PM
[] - LaAn - 10-15-2012, 08:05 PM
[] - Trollen McTroll - 10-15-2012, 08:05 PM
[] - GQ - 10-15-2012 08:05 PM
[] - Madbread894 - 10-15-2012, 08:05 PM