This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm not completely sure she doesn't want me?
03-24-2014, 10:28 AM

I recently went through the exact same situation so I can truly relate to how you feel. Let me tell you that if you treated her well and made her happy but she still doesn't want to be with you, that is her loss. You deserve better. You sound like a good guy and I'm sure plenty of girls would love to be with you. As for the facebook activity, maybe she's scared of being hurt? Has she had any bad experiences with intimate relationships before she met you? My advice would be to talk things out with her. I suggest pouring your heart out to her and letting her know that you really love her and want to be with her. If she rejects it, then give her some space and let her think about everything you 2 had together. There is a good chance she will come back and want to start a relationship. If not, don't let this hold you down my friend. There are plenty of other girls out there. I know it is hard to move on and it may seem hopeless now, but give it time and I guarantee you'll be happy and would have found a girl who really loves and cares about you. Trust me and good luck. Hang in there. I wish you the best.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Fuji Syuske - 03-24-2014 10:28 AM