This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Jealous boyfriend -- Is this typical behaviour?
03-24-2014, 10:22 AM
Jealous boyfriend -- Is this typical behaviour?
Am i allowed to go to my best girl friend's house with out getting the third degree??

Anytime I ask if I can go over, my boyfriend asks me: "Why do you want to go over there, why dont you just tell her to come here" (which she does, she comes over, more than i go over there)

And I respond: " well I just dont feel like hanging out here, I want to hangout with her at her place"
To which he reponds: "Why, what can you do over here that you cant to here?"
I say: "Nothing, i just want to go over because i want it to be just us two, so we can have girl talk"
He says: " Why can't you do that here, are you going to talk to her about me? What are you guys going to do? What are you going to talk about.. Who's going to be there??..."

It just escalates from there... "You are just going so you can get away from me,.."
And I get guilt-tripped all the way over there..

Does everyone do this?? Am i overreacting?? I feel like I'm crazy, making a big deal out of nothing..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Jealous boyfriend -- Is this typical behaviour? - EmoDinos - 03-24-2014 10:22 AM
[] - Tigrou - 03-24-2014, 10:22 AM
[] - Lauren - 03-24-2014, 10:24 AM
[] - Intellectualmice304 - 03-24-2014, 10:32 AM
[] - imapain013 - 03-24-2014, 10:37 AM