This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Thoughts/Ideas on this relationship?
03-24-2014, 10:31 AM

No love honey. Sounds like he's got a world of women at his fingertips and wouldn't be able to point out the slightest good quality or personality trait that's truly beautiful or that he genuinely loves about any of them that wasn't pertaining to their appearance. You'll just waste your precious youth on this lame loser who with all his money, really isn't worth a damn.
The only possible way you might have a chance to stand out amungst his various affairs, is to blow him off or better yet, imply that you have better, more interesting things to do. This would involve denying him. I bet none of these little blondies never do that. Let him see you with someone else perhaps? But once again this could be difficult to catch his eye because he sounds like the type that doesn't notice too much else going on unless its about him. We call this self-absorbed. Sad the way money and nice things cloud our better judgement. i too am guilty of this. Hasn't gotten me far, really but you live and learn doll!!!!!!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Mitchoso Crizes - 03-24-2014, 10:25 AM
[] - widetwig449 - 03-24-2014, 10:27 AM
[] - Yaritza - 03-24-2014, 10:30 AM
[] - laurakatejohnson - 03-24-2014 10:31 AM
[] - Goodboy - 03-24-2014, 10:38 AM