This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Astrology can explain why the 2000s sucks compared to other generations, right?
03-24-2014, 10:22 AM
Astrology can explain why the 2000s sucks compared to other generations, right?
Those born between 1956-1971 (Generation Jones with Pluto in Virgo): The idealistic, self-improving, forward-looking, inventive, other-oriented generation interested in science, technology, healing, and world progress. They brought to us the 80s (colorful fashion, diverse music, new technology, etc.) and stressed the importance of fighting against the AIDS epidemic.

Those born between 1971-1984 (Generation X with Pluto in Libra): The impressionable, artsy, diplomatic, fair-minded, harmonious generation with the gift of compromise and a love of things that are beautiful and lasting. They brought to us the 90s, along with lighthearted, memorable family TV shows, sitcoms, comedies and cartoons, cell phones, pop music etc. Putting an emphasis on quality (on all things) and relations with others.

Those born between 1984-1995 (Generation Y with Pluto in Scorpio): My peers/my generation. *sigh* The POSSESSIVE, persevering, sexually/emotionally-driven, unconventional, rebellious generation with a tendency to provoke authority and test boundaries/limits, and with an interest in the occult, the mind, sex (as mentioned before), genetic engineering, cloning etc. Thus bringing us the 2000s...Which include things that focus on the /self/, the /advancement/ of the self, and the /expression/ of the self. For example, the emergence of social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, MySpace, reality television shows promoting violence or aggressiveness), sexualized music and music videos, advanced technology that's meant to be a convenience to our personal, every day lives (Apple products, iPhones, iPads, Skype, Google hangout, Android phones, etc.) cures to diseases, the relentless fight for the legalization of gay marriage, war, economical issues, etc.

What do you guys think about this analysis?
I'm not mad at anyone.
I'm actually intrigued to learn about the fact that each generation is driven by something.
probably shouldn't have capitalized "possessive." Tongue
I only mentioned 80s, 90s, and 2000s.

And I can see why you'd think I'm glorifying those born in the 50s, 60s, 70s, etc...I actually spent more time researching Pluto in Scorpio. That's why it's a longer paragraph compared to the others. Smile
-.-

I'd like to see you try and come up with a better one.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Astrology can explain why the 2000s sucks compared to other generations, right? - Magneto - 03-24-2014 10:22 AM
[] - Malek - 03-24-2014, 10:26 AM
[] - Jason - 03-24-2014, 10:30 AM
[] - Lahuupoo - 03-24-2014, 10:38 AM
[] - squarenest254 - 03-24-2014, 10:48 AM
[] - Antares - 03-24-2014, 10:54 AM
[] - NewUser - 03-24-2014, 10:56 AM
[] - lala - 03-24-2014, 11:04 AM