This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
*Almost* Boyfriend & I are falling out, losing what we have? ADVICE.?
03-24-2014, 10:27 AM

Distance is kind of scary like that. I'm 21 and had never dated because I wanted to wait for a serious potential spouse-type relationship. I met him this summer and he was heading off to college after. We've been dating 6 months (officially today, yay!)
Anyway I remember at first we weren't used to being apart, I was terrified if he didn't answer texts in long messages or something then maybe he found another girl or just didn't want to deal with this. I would spend some nights crying just being like aww man, it's over!
So I texted and talked to him about it... he was absolutely clueless I was having issues about it. He thought things were fine. I'd recommend just asking him if he's still interested, or tell him it worries you when he doesn't answer for days. Then at least everything is in the open and you can either continue with the relationship, or at least stop with the mind games you create with yourself.
Everything has been so much smoother since I brought it up!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - uknowitstrue - 03-24-2014 10:27 AM
[] - Kacy - 03-24-2014, 10:34 AM