This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it okay for my boyfriend to hang out with the guys but only 1 girl hangs out with them????
03-24-2014, 10:23 AM
Is it okay for my boyfriend to hang out with the guys but only 1 girl hangs out with them????
I let my boyfriend to hang out with his guy friends at least once a week or every other day but is it okay for him to have a girl also hang out with them?

Something seems kind of odd, when she hugged me to say HI she winked at my boyfriend and I clearly saw with my own eyes she looks like a whore

and also she started dating this guy for 2 weeks and had sex already and they're not even together on facebook or anything COULD THIS BE SHE'S A ******* WHORE? AND UM IS MY BOYFRIEND CHEATING?

also I'm very honest and truthful with everyone I just can't seem to accept her.. she seems so shady and slut like.

What are you guys opinions? lol what

ps she's a tom boy two face girl that barely wears make up and pretty shady as the impression its gross

ANSWER:
sm rulz answered 40 mins ago
sounds pretty sketchy, I would tell him not to hang with her.... and be like final answer period....

ANSWER^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ IS SHE RIGHT???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????​????????????????????????????????????????????

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Is it okay for my boyfriend to hang out with the guys but only 1 girl hangs out with them???? - a - 03-24-2014 10:23 AM
[] - Pisceanpassion - 03-24-2014, 10:24 AM
[] - Austin - 03-24-2014, 10:34 AM
[] - Who - 03-24-2014, 10:38 AM