This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get over my old friend?
03-24-2014, 10:23 AM
How to get over my old friend?
Well I know 100% sure we not gonna be friends again. Ehh partial the reason is b/c it was about christmas & I didn't wanna tell him his christmas gift. He called me a name(d**k) so i called him a a**hole. Well a week later i told him happy new year & he said "same to u... dont reply" I was shocked he responded. Days later I tried texting him on "Kik". I did so like 3days straight.

I learned on "Kik" theres a way of knowing if your message just being straight up ignored & he did. He do be on site but not opening my message so it can say "read". I JUST learned that technique b/c i legit thought he didn't get the messages.

How to get him out of mind? We did date(we are gay... still act like dudes tho) and whats making the process of cutting him off hard is he was my 1st time. And in a way were friends with benefits but I gotta let go but how? I know he gonna message me in couple weeks b/c of my bday.. he didn't block me too but I HATE bein ignored

We are 17 & please go somewhat in depth with answers.
We dont go to same school but he was mad with a lot of people after our convo b/c apparently they agreed.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to get over my old friend? - Joshua - 03-24-2014 10:23 AM
[] - Vamp - 03-24-2014, 10:31 AM