This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Don't know what to do anymore?
03-24-2014, 10:52 AM

It sounds like she appreciated the help you gave her and she intended to talk to you but maybe upon sobering up realized that she wasn&#x27;t interested. Some girls are very nice and seem interested in person and then act like they don&#x27;t care behind closed doors. If I were you (and I&#x27;m a girl so I know) don&#x27;t keep messaging her especially if she has seen your messages because you don&#x27;t want to seem desperate. Give it some time and maybe she will come around and message you back. If not then maybe wait month and give her another shout. If she was just being nice then sending her multiple messages will not make her any more interested but will only bother her. From experience she may have just been busy. Or she may want to play it cool nd wait a bit before responding or she just may not respond at all. Either way if its meant to be it will happen just give it some time.Id really appreciate if you could answer my question I don&#x27;t have the link but If you click my name its my last question.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Don't know what to do anymore? - Jason - 03-24-2014, 10:24 AM
[] - Saima - 03-24-2014, 10:30 AM
[] - Z claire - 03-24-2014, 10:37 AM
[] - Doctor Dumbass - 03-24-2014, 10:43 AM
[] - mari - 03-24-2014 10:52 AM